By Bidyut K. Paul,Satya P. Moulik,Werner Kunz
- Topics of ionic liquid assisted micelles and microemulsions when it comes to their primary features and theories
- Development bio-ionic beverages or greener, environment-friendly solvents, and manifold fascinating and promising functions of ionic liquid established micelles and micremulsions
Read Online or Download Ionic Liquid-Based Surfactant Science: Formulation, Characterization, and Applications (Wiley Series on Surface and Interfacial Chemistry) PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Corrosion as a result of water is among the most vital and intricate explanations of wear to steel items. Written from the perspective of actual chemistry, this authoritative and tested textual content bargains with the aqueous corrosion of metals. to be had for the 1st time in English, Corrosion of steel addressing engineers, metallurgists, physicists and chemists.
Ion alternate Equilibrium Constants makes a speciality of the test-compilation of equilibrium constants for ion trade reactions. The ebook first underscores the scope of the compilation, equilibrium constants, symbols used, and association of the desk. The manuscript then offers the desk of equilibrium constants, together with polystyrene sulfonate cation exchanger, polyacrylate cation exchanger, polymethacrylate cation exchanger, polysterene phosphate cation exchanger, and zirconium phosphate cation exchanger.
The metal-catalyzed amination of aryl and alkenyl electrophiles has built right into a wide-spread method for the synthesis of traditional items, energetic pharmaceutical constituents, agricultural chemical compounds, and fabrics for molecular electronics. Copper catalysts advertise the coupling of a variety of nitrogen nucleophiles, together with amines, amides, and heteroaromatic nitrogen compounds with aryl and alkenyl halides.
This book seems on the synthesis of polyaniline by means of assorted equipment, below assorted stipulations, for varied functions, and offers reviews of its homes via a variety of the trendy physic-chemical equipment. The publication presents a entire research of experimental effects from the perspective of the correlations within the triad synthesis conditions–structurephysico–chemical houses.
- Reviews in Computational Chemistry, Volume 28
- Metallofoldamers: Supramolecular Architectures from Helicates to Biomimetics
- New Brewing Lager Beer: The Most Comprehensive Book for Home and Microbrewers
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Colloid and Surface Science: 25th Anniversary of the Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry, the Chemical ... (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)
- Developments in Electrochemistry: Science Inspired by Martin Fleischmann
- Molecular and Cellular Enzymology
Additional resources for Ionic Liquid-Based Surfactant Science: Formulation, Characterization, and Applications (Wiley Series on Surface and Interfacial Chemistry)
Ionic Liquid-Based Surfactant Science: Formulation, Characterization, and Applications (Wiley Series on Surface and Interfacial Chemistry) by Bidyut K. Paul,Satya P. Moulik,Werner Kunz